Jr/Mid/Sr. Frontend Developer (VueJS, NuxtJS)
We are Devdirect - a product company specializing in R&D softwares that is headquartered in Seoul, Korea. It would be an ideal environment for developers who love challenge, creativity, and team-working. And if you are curious about Korean culture, we also have on-demand business trips onsite every year.
- Have a strong experiences in Vue.js and Vue's ecosystem (NuxtJS, Pinia, etc).
- Deep understanding of CSR, SSR, package building, code performance, design patterns, etc.
Great to have
- Intermediate English communication skill.
- Experienced with Scrum, Agile and management tools such as Jira, Confluence and Git.
- Play as a friendly teammate and a perfect problem-solver.
- Have an ability to estimate and deliver tasks on time and on budget.
- Able to join business trips onsite.
- Fullstack is a big plus.
- At least 1+ years working in this industry for Junior, 3+ years required for Middle levels, and 5+ years for Senior.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering.
- English/Korean language certificate is a plus.
- MacBook Pro 15 inch. Dell Monitor.
- Travel Opportunities to Korea.
- Competitive salary and 13th month bonus.
- Domestic Health Insurance and social insurance full gross salary.
- Free snacks and Beverages, Happy hour, etc.
- Flexible working hours.
- 100% salary in 2 months probation 12 annual leaves per year.
If you find this interesting, please apply this job via [email protected].
We are eager to know more about you!